* How many years is the education period of the Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation?
A 4-year undergraduate education is given in the Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation.
* What are the graduation requirements of the Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation?
In order for our students to graduate, they must complete a course load of 240 ECTS and successfully complete their compulsory summer internship.
* Where can I find the start and end dates of the courses?
You can follow the Academic Calendar published on our university website.
* What conditions are required for me to take the make-up exam for a course?
If your Semester Weighted Term Average is at least 2.00, you can increase your grade by completing the DD and DC courses. If you do not want to take the make-up exam for these courses, you will be considered successful in these courses by automation when all the midterm, final and make-up grades of our department are entered into the system (if your average of that semester is at least 2.00). For FF or FD courses, you must take the make-up exam regardless of your Weighted Semester Average. If you do not attend, you will be considered unsuccessful in those courses.
* How do I register my course?
The semester course registrations of the students who are newly registered to the first year are made automatically. Course registrations for the other semesters are made by the students on the University's website at the date intervals specified in the Academic Calendar.