Our faculty was established as one of the faculties of Selcuk University with the law numbered 1873 on April 11, 1975. In the 1976-1977 academic year, it started its educational activities by taking its first students to the Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics Engineering, Geological Engineering and Chemical Engineering Departments opened in its establishment. Engineering departments were affiliated to the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture in 1982 in accordance with the Higher Education legislation. It was combined with the Faculty of Letters with the Law on the Organization of Higher Education Institutions dated 28 March 1983 and numbered 2809. In 1984, Physics and Chemistry Departments were opened. In 1997, the Department of Statistics was opened. In 2005, a joint dual degree Biochemistry (Elective Chemistry) Department was opened with Montana State University (USA). Until 03.12.2008, it continued its title of Faculty of Arts and Sciences. It was separated from the Official Gazette dated 03.12.2008 and numbered 27073 with the decree dated 10.11.2008 and numbered 2008/14344 (Decision of the Council of Ministers) and became the Faculty of Science. Today, Biology, Biotechnology, Physics, Statistics, Chemistry, Mathematics. We continue our education with 8 departments, namely Actuary and Biochemistry departments. It continues its education and research activities with 1597 students, 161 academic staff, 35 administrative staff.