- As Selcuk University Hadim Vocational School management, our quality policy is;
- To educate students who contribute to the social and economic development of the country by presenting the results of education supported by academic, scientific and technological research for the benefit of society,
- To provide support with all the facilities of the university to the academic staff who will closely follow the scientific developments and innovations,
- To protect the autonomy and freedom of the academic staff, who act with the awareness that the main purpose of the universities is to research, transfer and renew the knowledge,
- To support arts, sports and cultural activities, which are extremely important in expressing oneself and socializing living spaces,
- Our main goal is to implement research, production, publication and consultancy services with analytical, questioning, contemporary and universal education-teaching criteria in order to establish a culture of tolerance, participation and democracy in students with representation and collective work activities that yield highly effective results in terms of the use of rights and freedoms. ,
- To be always ahead and innovative in the trend of change and development by making continuous improvements in the quality management system, which we consider indispensable for the realization of our goals.