COMPARATIVE LITERATURE DEPARTMENT COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP INFORMATION
- Compulsory internship period is 30 working days. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not included in this period.
- Internship period cannot be divided. It must be done on the whole as 30 working days.
- Submit the internship notebook and internship documents to your supervisor until the end of the course add and drop date of the following semester.
- An internship information meeting is held at the beginning of the spring semester every year. In addition, you can learn the information of the institutions where your internship will be accepted from the instructor in charge of internship.
HOW TO FILL INTERNSHIP NOTEBOOK?
- The internship notebook is an official document of the knowledge and skills gained by the student during the internship. Hence the notebook should be written with this seriousness in a technical language with understandable expressions using 3rd person narration. Internship notebook cannot be written like a diary writer. It should be written by giving information about what the job is, the company doing it, the employees, what has been done until the time you started, what is planned to be done, avoiding following routine works as much as possible, and explaining what was done and how it should be done, rather than listing the work done that day. Besides, the interesting applications should be explained with photographs by emphasizing the measurement techniques. Quotations can be done, if necessary. The internship notebook should be arranged in accordance with following rules:
- The internship notebook should be written only with a blue colored ballpoint pen or fountain pen. Do not use red, black, etc. colored pens.
- At most one page should be used for each internship day.
- The signature, seal and stamp of the authorized person of the internship must be filled in the internship notebook.
- Make sure to paste your photo in the requested places.
- Fill in the required fields in the internship notebook.
- At the end of the notebook, a conclusion and evaluation letter, at least half a page, should be written.
We wish you success in your internship.