What is Erasmus Traineeship Activity?
This mobility activity is the traineeship of a student registered in a higher education institution in an enterprise1 abroad. “Traineeship ” is the process by which a beneficiary acquires vocational training and/or work experience within an enterprise or organization in another country participating in the programme. Traineeship activity cannot be used to carry out studies such as research assignments and analysis studies related to academic studies conducted within the scope of a certain curriculum. Traineeship activity is the student's obtaining practical work experience in the field of vocational education.
What Way Should I Follow?
● Inquire whether the characteristics of the businesses you want to do traineeship are suitable with your department.
● Include your motivation letter, your CV and other matters you want to specify in your e-mail.
● Send the e-mails you have customized on behalf of the company to the relevant companies one by one (do not send mass mail). If possible, include company-specific information in the e-mail content. Tell us why you chose that institution.
● Not all of your e-mails may be responded to. Try to reach the authorized person in this regard.
Where Can I Get Help?
- Department Coordinators
- Chambers of Industry and Commerce
- Intermediary Institutions
- Traineeship Place Offers on the web page of the Coordinatorship