ILTEK, which was established to assist and pioneer national and international research as a scientific analysis center with modern test and analysis devices, continues its activities with the principle of protecting and increasing the prestige and reputation it has gained so far.
In this context, the basic principles of the quality policy adopted,
• To ensure the continuity and development of the Quality Management System established in accordance with the TS EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 standard,
• Being aware that the Quality Management System can be maintained with teamwork, ensuring that the personnel work in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Quality Management System,
• To respond to analysis requests with reliable results by applying nationally and internationally accepted methods,
• To transfer innovations by following national and international developments,
• To serve with active and experienced personnel who are well-trained, constantly renewing themselves, aware of their duties and responsibilities, and suitable for teamwork,
• To act in accordance with occupational health and safety rules,
• To ensure that the accurate, impartial, fast, and reliable service is provided by sticking to the principle of “confidentiality of information”, considering the satisfaction of the persons and organizations served.